Kings Dominion

This trip to Virginia seemed to be a trip down memory lane...my wonderful Grandma and Grandpa took us to Kings Dominion every year when we were little. It was so much fun to take the kids and I am so glad that their Pa-pak manned up and went with us. I think he even had a good time. This was my kids first time to go to an amusement park and they LOVED it! It was even more fun because we got to share it with so many of our cousins! This trip just meant the world to me, and to the kids.
Emma getting ready to go on a little roller coaster.
Pa-pak and Evo riding a roller coaster together.
Everett had no issues riding by himself...my big boy!
Lilly and Everett driving the rocket ship.
This isn't everyone but you get the idea!
Emma the pilot!
Snoopy was giving out hugs!
 Lilly won't smile for the camera :)
Lilly and Chase teaming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment