Fun at the zoo!

This summer has been so hot that we haven't done many things outside but we couldn't take it anymore so one morning we went to the zoo. Armed with a packed lunch and an umbrella stroller we hit all the hot spots and ended the day with some ice cream in the air conditioning. It was great and its getting so much easier to get out with all three of them. I can't believe how big they are all getting.
Lilly had to "ride" the turtle and the rest of the gang went along for the ride!
I think Everett was over it!
Emma took this picture of me and Everett, she did a great job!
The girls chillaxin' with their friend the white tiger!
Checking out the elephants.

1 comment:

  1. I know with three kids you do what you gotta do, believe me ... but I seriously think Everett is thinking that stroller is an extension of his legs - permanently attached. :-) He wants out!!

    ReplyDelete